Sunday, May 15, 2011

Available Baby Birds!

I just updated this post. Wow, sold a lot! Thank you to everyone you gave a baby bird a home. :)

I'm currently working on more so stay tuned. I do currently have a few more that I just need to post. Check my Etsy shop for current listings. Thanks, Rachel

 

Size 2T, red, long-sleeved T-shirt. The sweet handmade baby bird applique is made with upcycled light blue sweater knit and aqua corduroy. Recycled soda-can felt is used for the feet and beak and eye. The wing is able to flap open and shut. A new canvas Baby Bird Designs label is now included.

Polka Dot Missy


Size 0 -3 M white organic one-piece with pink and polka dot patterns on this handmade bird applique. Made from upcycled corduroy, flannel and recycled soda-can felt. The wing can be lifted open and shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment